Friday, September 13, 2013

today is a special day, part one.

Today is a very special day for three important reasons, therefore this post must be done in two posts because they deserve it! 

First, today was the day that B was originally due. He politely decline eviction and consequently was born five days later. I was just happy that he was finally out. So, happy almost-birthday B! 

Reason number two that today is a special day is that it is the day the hubs and I got hitched. It has been an exciting five years filled with love, caring, and understanding. It has been filled with adventures and its ups & downs and I would not trade it for anything. 

To celebrate, I am posting some of my fave S & N pics as well as some of my fave wedding pics.

{Engagement Pictures, 2008}

{San Francisco Trip, 2006-ish)
.

{Wedding, 2008}

{What a gorgeous group of people...}


{My favorite girls.}

{Brooks & Dunn, 2010. I was 20 weeks pregnant.}


Happy five years mister. I love you more than you will ever know. :)

On behalf of our anniversary I am going to share one of his favorite recipes: Garlic Chicken Pizza. I have to run out the door so i'll update this one later. Stay tuned....






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS