Wednesday, September 11, 2013

lately through the camera roll

Forewarning: Since I have been gone so long this is going to be a little picture heavy... 
But, they are cute pictures. :)


{1. B at a hockey game looking rather studly.}
{2. Violet deciding that my head is a good place to sleep.}

{3. Typical small hound.}
{4. Mine & B's great thrift shop score.}

{5. Grumpy B at his friend's pirate themed birthday party.}
{6. The view in my rearview mirror a few weeks ago.}

{7. Target fun.}
{8. Cutest sign holder ever.}

{9. Two of my fave guys.}
{10. My first freshly picked flower from B.}

{11. B after a late night of partying.}
{12. Beach Day.}

{13. Backseat (well drivers seat) drivers.}
{14. I just found this... I am pretty sure B took this of my BFF.}

{15. Lil.}
{16. Morning with Big Tim.}

{17. Apparently pizza dough on your eye is fun.}
{18. Late night dinner with the coolest kid I know.}

{19. Me & B.}
{20. Catching the Octonauts at the mall.}

{21. B's first Subway sandwich...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS