Thursday, January 9, 2014

back into the swing of things with a post of all things awesomely badger dog...

If you were one of the very, very few who followed the old blog you would know that I am absolutely awful at blogging while I am in school.  In the fall I took this amazing history course that I absolutely loved and thought was going to be incredibly easy; however, I was so wrong on so many different levels and my beloved blog took a back seat to my beloved history class! Anyways, I am back and am going to celebrate a few of my latest badger dog finds! :)

First up, I stumbled across Bean Goods during an instagram search for #doxielove. Bean Goods celebrates the owners two little badger dogs, Bean & Van, and combines their love of dachshunds with a love for clothing.  The result is amazing wiener dog clothing and accessories. After patiently awaiting for their "long hair, don't care" shirt to come back into stock my BFF, L, purchased one for me for Christmas.  It just came in the mail yesterday and it is totally amazing! I will be pairing it with some skinny jeans, tall black wedge boots, and a black blazer.  I am super excited to see what they will be coming out with next, in the mean time here are my favorite picks:


BTW: Doesn't the hound on the "long hair, don't care" shirt look like my little Violet?


Two years ago, my crafty husband made me floor to ceiling bookshelves to house my ever-expanding book collection. That Christmas he bought me these awesome book-ends from ZGallerie to go in my amazing bookshelf. I was surprise to google them and see that they are still available. Trust me the lengthy shipping time is worth the wait. They are amazingly sturdy and gorgeous!



Every year B sends out Valentine's Day cards to all of his loved ones. Last year he picked out these ones from Tiny Prints. They are super cute and such a hit, plus they accommodate a picture on the inside! The only downside is that since they are pretty small you have to buy small envelopes to mail them in (the envelopes they come with can't be put in the mail). Regardless, they are pretty cute for the little dachshund lovers!


And last but not least, I came across this Brio Ride-on Dachshund a little bit ago.  We are Brio fans in this household and my wonderful mother-in-law bought B a large Brio Dachshund Pull Toy when he was just a little itty-bitty thing! You can bet that if I EVER have another baby this Ride-on Dachshund is making the short list of must haves!





And there you have it folks! All of my latest wiener dog-loving finds! I also came across some awesome and oh-so warm dachshund flannel sheets from Belk but they no longer have them in stock! Boo! Anyways, hopefully I will get back to blogging on a somewhat more regular basis. Until then enjoy these awesome doxie finds! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS