Monday, July 1, 2013

our week through the camera roll

Last week was pretty uneventful, but I caught some cute shots with my iPhone. :)

Enjoy!

{This is what happens when I try to lay on the couch.}


{I think B was watching Elmo... How cute are his doggie boxers?!}


{Violet is not a burrower... She uses pillows for blankets.}


{I made some new pillow covers for the couch in my front room.}


{I swear Vi sleeps in the most random spots. Here she is on the arm rest of the couch.}


{B & I on our way to my parents' 70's themed party}


{Us at the end of the night... It was super hot out.}


{I snaked my mom's party afro. It kinda matched my real hair.}


{How great is this print?! Totally wanted it but it was $150... On sale!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS