Wednesday, July 15, 2015

a few of our favorite things... the six month old baby edition.

In honor of baby C turning six months old this week I figured I could share some of our favorite things at the moment. C always loves something that is soft and cuddly and teething toys are all the rage in our house right now.  All of these things are items that we use on a daily basis lately and are oh-so-adorable!


1. Lucy Owl- When I first saw these I knew C had to have one, or three... They are super soft and you can have your child's initials or name embroidered on any of the animal's chests. 
2. Muslin Swaddles- We have at least 20 muslin swaddles in our house. I use them for EVERYTHING-for laying on the floor, for wiping up spit up, and to put in the crib with C when she sleeps as she likes to snuggle with it.  Plus they are super breathable so I don't worry about her suffocating. We have all sorts of brands but this print is oh-so-pretty.






3. Sophie the Giraffe and her cheaper but equally adorable sister Kiki the Elephant- Sophie was B's when he was a baby. B didn't like her too much but C loves her. We also have Kiki which is a great alternative if you don't want to shell out the cash for Sophie!




4. Matryoshka Doll Teethers- I came across these and bought them because they were cheap and cute.  I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, they are perfect for holding on to and all the raised designs probably feel good to chew on.
5. Baby Links- Another favorite from the first time around. I love these because of their versatility- they can be interlinked like in the picture to be a toy or, as I like to use them, as a toy leash! I link them to things like the matryoshka teethers and then to the stroller or car seat.




6. Sit-Me-Up Seat- This thing was all the rage on one of my mommy boards so I decided to give it a whirl. It's an awesome substitute for the Bumbo! C can't sit up unassisted yet but loves to "play" with her brother, so I put her in it, throw a few toys on the tray, and put her next to her brother! (This comes with or without the tray.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS