Monday, July 17, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017: Women

It's finally here! I wait all year for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it's like Christmas in July and I am literally at my computer waiting for the clock to strike 12:01 AM to shop! This year's catalog was chock full of ninety throwback trends--crushed velvet, dark and moody embroidered detailing, plaid skirts and chunky heeled loafers--that will set the stage for what we will be seeing in window displays at our favorite stores come fall. While I am not so enthralled with nineties trends--I already embodied Cher Horowitz once in my life--there were some pieces that were must haves. Here are my picks for women in this years #nsale. 

As a curvy gal, rompers and jumpsuits are hit and miss but this one is absolutely STUNNING! 

I have this Leith Dress in black and the overall vibe has me feeling like Baby from Dirty Dancing every time I slip it on, plus it has pockets! The colored versions are perfect for the fall or if you prefer to really channel your inner Frances Houseman, try it in ivory. (PS: the ivory version is on sale right now!)

This dress is not from the anniversary sale but a must-have for a sexy twist on the classic LBD.

Classic tees are a staple in any girl's wardrobe and these Lush Tees are so comfortable and versatile. I love them with my absolute favorite leggings. If you are a mom like I am and have that baby belly pooch that just won't go away no matter how hard you slave away at the gym, these leggings are for you. You will NOT be disappointed! The sale has a cropped version in a blush color that is oh-so pretty.

If you lack in the "dressy" tops I really loved this one, it's really friendly if you are large busted (I'm a 38H and it fits great). For those girls (like myself) who count getting dressed up as tossing on your favorite athleisure wear, this Zella top is such a winner! Try it paired with some skinnies and a moto jacket over for a little edge. There is nothing like a real, leather jacket so don't skimp and grab this one while it's still on sale. 
                                                   


Slouchy sweaters are so mom friendly in the colder months for looking put together, I added color to my mostly neutral wardrobe by picking up these BP ones in blush and green.

And there you have it, those were a handful of my favorite staples from the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Presale is still going on so if you are a card member be sure to shop soon before the sale goes life to the rest of the public on July 21st!

I own all of these pieces so if you have any sizing questions, feel free to leave a comment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS